Bhamashah Yojana: Making Women’s Empowermentbhamashah yojana is biggest scheme launched by the govt. of Rajasthan for women’s empowerment. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje Scindia on 15th August 2014 started from Udaipur city. This fantasy project may be a gift of 'monetary opportunity'1.5 crore ladies in the state on the day independence day, which can free them from the urge of financially dependent on the family. Those woman who has enroll their name in bhamashah yojna will be benefited various schemes of the BJP government. It’s not just yojana to give women financial opportunity but g also an effort to give economic rights by binding the women power of the state in the form of unity.
Bhamashah Yojana Fulfill Millions of Women's DreamsOn 25th December, the Chief Minister, Smt. Vasundhara Raje, started distributing the country's first Bimaashah scheme card, in which the female head of the family along with other family members are also identified.
- Two thousand rupees to BPL female
- Ration material available through card
- Medical insurance up to Rs 3 lakhS
Bhamashah plan progress at a glance
- More than 4.8 crore members of 1.2 million families complete their enrollment
- Rs.130 crore rupees card issued, 85% of them distributed, 55% activated
- 2 thousand 375 crore rupees directly deposited beneficiary accounts.
- Out of these, more than Rs. 1,000 crore has withdrawn by the beneficiaries.
- POS machines at more than 24,500 ration shops.
- Biometric based ration distribution for more than 25 million.